Is this the same definition of a mentor or a hero then? If you are looking to someone for guidance and they are giving you answers, then would you not call them a mentor, or a teacher. In my experience though, the best teachers don't answer though, they continue to ask questions.
Sometimes i wonder if I will ever be able to give people answers. It is so my deepest desire to be able to do so. I wish that I could show people wisdom and knowledge. I have been given people who show me wisdom on a daily basis, in just simple little things. It continues to amaze me that the people who don't want to be wise are so full of wisdom. Maybe the idea is to stop seeking it and start just living life. If we continue to live life in the only way we know how, we are bound to find answers to questions.
I think the true measure of a life unlived is a life that has no questions. I think that if we are not seeking the questions in our lives, then we have no hope of ever being able to answer questions, and then in turn we will never be able to shine light into others lives. I recently met someone who is complacent with life, totally and utterly okay with never having a question, and at first when I envied the easy lifestyle that this person lived, i was just flabbergasted. As I spoke to them though i realized that this person didn't feel life, they didn't feel emotion like I do, they didn't cry or laugh like I do. They just accepted everything as is.
So i decided this, in order to be a leader in this world, a champion among men, we must ask questions, no matter how hard they may seem.
lovelovelove
a.
lovelovelove
a.
No comments:
Post a Comment